Web Finds: My 26 All-Time Favorite Slow Songs



I'm a sucker for slow songs. Give me a hoarse man's voice and a guitar and you've got me hooked. People who listen to my songs will complain that they're too mellow and that it's making them feel depressed and to them I say yeah...you're right. This is probably why I'm always crying in my room. Damn those songs, stirring up emotions inside me (seriously though). Well, here you go, a compilation of my all-time favorite slow songs. I will tell you, however, that there are probably a lot more but I just can't remember them right now. Also, I'm very tempted to put Frozen's Do You Want To Build A Snowman but I don't think it's appropriate for this. Or is it?

Let's get to it:


 

 




 

 
 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 


 






No comments :

Post a Comment