Web Finds: Pretty Merdes



My classmate Olen Riyanto was always the Designated Photographer back in high school. Either for the yearbook, for school events, or for anything school related. Now she's in the School of Visual Arts majoring in visual arts (no shit). She has a blog, too, entitled Pretty Merdes, which I have loved since the birth of it. She does studio photography and everyday photography. Some of her pictures have been featured in local magazines because she is the fucking bomb diggity that's why. I don't really know why I like her blog so much. Olen can photograph the simplest things and make them look wonderful. She can take unphotographable objects and ugly people and make them look beautiful. Unless they're too hideous, then there's only so much Photoshop can do.

Let's get to it:

Olen has an eye for beauty, a heart full of passion, and an ass that won't quit. When I get married, she will get her sexy booty down to the Church and stay with me until the reception. "But there are tons of professional wedding photographers who" NO. NO. There is a difference between professional wedding photographers and Olen. For one, Olen finds beauty in everything. Olen treats human beings as works of art. I would love to see things from her eyes and see the most mundane objects as captivating. I'm sure she can make a sponge look like a Rolls-Royce.



And here we have a cherub

I'd like to see you photograph feet and have it look like that

Like what even is this, look at that framing, Olen is an absolute genius

No this is absolute perfection you cannot deny it, even the dickface on the right looks good

The simplest things become the most beautiful...even when she's fixing her bikini strap

Olen only hires models that can fly

Walking down the stairs have never looked sexier

Look how cute they are, Olen captures love

Alright this girl has done 50% of the work by showing up like complete perfection

She makes petite girls look tall

SHE MAKES PANELS LOOK GOOD

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THIS HOW CAN A GUY FIXING A SHOE TURN ME ON IN THIS WEIRD WAY

I find this lobster sexier than most men

IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF BREAD AND YET IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M GOING TO CRY

If she can make potatoes look good she can make anyone look good


She can make hands look amazing it's like I have never seen hands before in my life what are those

It's difficult to explain why I like her pictures. Because it pleases my eyes? Because my womb gets all tingly and warm? I don't know exactly. But every time I see her work, it never fails to make me take a mental gasp.

Photography might seem easy, but I can never capture life, or bread, the way she does.







No comments :

Post a Comment