Web Finds: Has Science Buried God?



 A friend sent me a link to a debate between Professor John Lennox and Richard Dawkins. Lennox is a philosopher and mathematician and is a strong advocate for the coexistence of science and God. Instead of two separate entities, Lennox believes that God is the agent and science is the mechanism. Dawkins thinks otherwise. As an evolutionary biologist, he strongly opposes the existence of a higher power and believes that the cosmos weren't created by any one being. He uses the Darwinian theory of natural selection as a basis for his arguments whilst Lennox uses his faith. I found this debate to be extremely enlightening because I have had my doubts about this issue and especially the existence of God and Jesus. I think if you want to devote an hour of your time to watching this debate, it would do you good. There's nothing wrong with more knowledge about science and God. 

Let's get to it:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment