Hot Topic: What A Girl's Profile Picture Means



Changing your profile picture requires a lot of thought, effort, and Photoshop. We don't just change it willy nilly, we have a whole process. The profile picture is the only public picture accessible to the rest of the world. What you post will be how others see you, and it should not be treated lightly. Girls craft their profile pictures to make them seem desirable. To give them an image of themselves that might not be true, but they would like for it to be.

Let's get to it:
Selfie, background undisclosed
I think I'm prettier than I really am. Whenever someone takes a picture of me I look like shit but whenever I take a selfie I always look gorgeous. Why is that?

Selfie, background is pretty interesting
I don't want to seem self-absorbed (but let's face it, I am) so I'm simultaneously showing you my pretty face and my pretty surroundings. 

Mirror selfie
I look better in mirrors than I do in real life so I'm hoping to capture my beauty from the mirror. Is it working? Excuse my messy room, I was too busy concentrating on how hot I look.

Selfie with friends
I look hot here and all my friends look like shit but now it just makes me stand out more. I also don't care that my best friend's head is cut off in the picture.

Selfie with friends, song lyrics/link on description
I know there are way too many selfies of me already on my profile pictures, and I don't want to seem antisocial. Here are my friends. We are having a great time. The song lyrics reflect how much fun we were having prior to this selfie.

Picture of her with friends, taken by unknown entity who isn't important enough to be in frame
I have friends. These are my friends. We have toooooons of fun and we are so random I think we need to get our own reality show. I hate at least one of them.

Picture or selfie of her at an indie concert
I listen to really good quality music because I'm a hipster even though I only know like 2 songs from this band but this picture makes me seem like I listen to them all the time.

Picture or selfie of her at an outdoor EDM concert
I'm just a really easygoing and fun person who loves to go get shitfaced every weekend. Look at how cute my outfit is here though. I will say it's because it was really hot outside but honestly I just want my cleavage and abs to get some recognition.
 
DSLR-quality photograph of her
I had my friend/uncle/father/anyone who can fiddle with a Canon to take pictures of me because I'm sick of having mediocre photographs. I need my beauty to be captured in high definition. After this shoot I will put 'modeling' as one of my hobbies.

DSLR-quality photograph of her because she is a legit model
I don't do Versace runways but I often appear in small-time local magazines and have independent photographers take pictures of me. But I'm still a model. Did I tell you I was a model? I'm a model. I'm really, really pretty.

A picture of her and her best girl friend with the description 'this bitch'
This is my best friend. I hated her at some point, and I'm sure she hated me too. We had a bit of falling out due to a boy but we got back together again when I realized that she's the only girl that doesn't judge my sexcapades or think that I'm a slut. 

A picture of her and her friends taken at a club by the club photographer
I party. A lot. Look at how much fun I'm having. I have a life, I am so sociable. Also, the amount of makeup I wore made me look 10x hotter than real life. God, I have so many friends. Yolo swag.

A candid picture of her alone
I usually look ugly candid, but look at this one. I actually look pretty damn sexy here. It also makes me look so beautiful that someone just had to take a picture of me.

A candid picture of her and her friends
We're having such a great time that we don't need cameras to document this event because we're just so lost in the moment of funness and excitement. 

Photograph of her and her siblings/family
I wouldn't post a picture of my family and I here if I didn't look so hot in this one photograph. But now it makes me seem like a good daughter and that I'm so emotionally connected with my family members. It is not the case. I hate half of them.

Picture of her on a beach, outdoors, theme park, or anything remotely 'outdoorsy'
I do so much more than just sleep in. Look at me. Look at how adventurous I am. I mean, I totally complained about sunburns and bugs but you can't see that in this picture. I'm cool. I'm spontaneous.

Picture of her in front of a famous landmark overseas
Yeah, I travel. I'm a worldly person. I am so cultured and I'm not scared of new places. I am so open-minded because I interacted with a native street vendor once.

Gym picture
I work out. I am so healthy and fit. I mean, I just started working out like a month ago and I've only been to the gym three times but I am soooo healthy. All the other girls look like couch potatoes. I am not a couch potato. I am a very fit potato. I am potatoned.

Picture of her and her boyfriend
I am in a relationship and I am so proud of my baby. I love him so much and I want everyone to know that I am taken. He's mine. I am his. We wear matching shirts over our matching underwears and I'm planning to get his name tattooed on my left forearm as a symbol of our eternal love.

Picture of her and her best friends after a breakup
Look at how much fun I'm having without my ex-boyfriend. I am a strong, independent woman. I can have a good time without a man. Look at my carefree smile in the picture to prove that I am happy. I am not happy. 

 A bikini picture on the beach
I am a free spirit who happens to have a nice pair of boobs and a tight ass that I've been working on for the past few weeks before I went on this vacation. Please acknowledge my hard work by liking the picture and commenting on how good my body is.

 A bikini picture in the bathroom
Look how flawless I am. Does this make you want to fuck me? Because this makes me want to fuck me. I have such nice boobs. You all should look at it, I've even Photoshopped it a bit more. Can you even guess I don't work out? It's just my fast metabolism ha ha ahaa haa ha I have such a good body.

A picture of her doing something outdoors but you can't really see her face.
It's a nice looking picture. Good framing. Good colors. This picture will make me seem deep and artistic because I have good taste in photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment