Web Finds: Touchscreen




It's no news to anyone that technology has overcome us. It started as something to help and make our lives more efficient and it has ended up hindering us. I spend more time in front of my MacBook Pro to the point where I have named him Gerard. And I make sweet love to it every night (don't ask how). I wake up and check my phone for messages I received when I was fast asleep. I scroll through Instagram and Facebook to see how my friends are doing instead of calling them up. There's no need to ask a friend about her life when it's all out for the world to see. The thing is, I didn't grow up that way. I was a 90's kid. I used to go to their houses and have awesome conversations with them. We used to hang out together after deciding a meeting point via home phones. If I was bored at home I would watch TV or physically play with Barbies, Hotwheels and building blocks. My parents were my Google (albeit they wouldn't tell me how babies were made. For like 11 years I thought when you got married, you will most definitely get pregnant. Thanks mom), and I actually read books to fill in my boredom.

Let's get to it:

Meet Marshall Soulful Jones. His real middle name is Davis but I too would pass up Davis for Soulful any day. He's going to talk about...well, why don't you see for yourself?


No comments :

Post a Comment