Web Finds: Academic Earth



I live on the internet and how did I miss this? Academic Earth offers free online courses from the best universities. The courses range from Astronomy, Art, Medicine, Economics, Law, to tons of other subjects. It's like going to university lectures but you get to sit in the comfort of your bed. The universities that have taken part include UC Berkeley, UCLA, CalTech, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, University of Michigan, Yale...yeah all those big names that are boner-ific. Did I mention that it's free? Well guess who's going to be studying Philosophy from Oxford? Me, that's who. It's cool too because some of them have weekly lectures so you can go at your own pace. So to all of you who want more knowledge on this and that, here you go. I still can't believe I didn't know about this for 4 years. I am so ashamed.

Let's get to it:

No comments :

Post a Comment